What Is Rehab Strategies?
Rehab Strategies is a family-owned, Indiana-based Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy Provider that is owned and operated by therapists. With a focus on older adults, our exceptional patient care and therapeutic outcomes are provided across the state of Indiana in numerous skilled nursing facilities, assisted livings, hospitals, and independent living facilities.
Rehab Strategies provides full contract therapy services, consulting services, management services, wellness services, and a multitude of other options to better the lives of older adults, whether they are residents of a facility or not. With facilities all the way up to Muncie, down to Vincennes, and everywhere in between, Rehab Strategies has the infrastructureand therapist network to provide residents with the most exceptional patient care and customer service the state of Indiana has to offer!
Work for Rehab Strategies
- Clinical Freedom
- Professional Growth
- Annual CEU Allotment
- Generous PTO Accrual
- 401K Retirement Match Plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
Partner with Rehab Strategies
Want to learn more? Email us now:
or call our line
We have a unique pay structure that gives the therapist autonomy and makes them an active partner in their own productivity.
What Can Rehab Strategies Do For You?
Rehab Strategies is a contract therapy company that will work together with your company on how best to construct the therapy department. If management or consulting is what your facility needs, Rehab Strategies can also provide expertise in those areas.
Rehab Strategies will alleviate stress by internalizing decisions and solving problems for any provider housing a rehab department. Ron and Zach will work in conjunction with the facility to build therapy teams that are highly motivated, efficient and produce cost-effective outcomes. Their model isn’t just for long term care facilities; it can be tailored to fit the needs of hospitals, outpatient centers, skilled nursing facilities, assisted and independent living centers.
Is your facility struggling with census and losing patients to home health? Do your patients need a spark to get them on the road to recovery?
Rehab Strategies can help with these troubling statistics. We will provide your facility with a full-time physical, occupational and speech staff who will work on site daily. The staff will engage the residents by creating a cohesive therapy department that provides exemplary patient care. Patients become familiar with the therapists and love to be a part of the therapy family while they work to recover strength and health. Many residents enjoy the personal attention and comradery so much that they continue with their therapy services through private pay. One unique service Rehab Strategies provides is a Wellness Program for seniors focusing on health and wellbeing. Residents can participate in Tai Chi, Pilates and yoga as well as a wide variety of aerobic classes, and our certified athletic trainers specialize in Parkinson’s classes like The Climb, Rock Steady Boxing, and Lee Silverman Voice Training and the Loud Program. However,the number one reason to choose to work with Rehab Strategies is that they will guarantee all facilities a profit on rehabilitation therapy services.
Accountability and Performance
- Higher Standards – Highly ethical clinical practice so you can rest easy.
- Oversite – Onsite Management provided by experienced Directors of Rehab.
- Results – Improved Clinical Outcomes, Guaranteed Profit, Revenue Enhancement in addition to new lines of service.
- Medicare Part B Provider
Rehab Strategies offers up a comprehensive consultation service package for facilities that wish to setup and run their own Rehab department. We provide guidance thru the following phases:
- Management Systems and Tools
- Efficient Staffing Models
- Philosophy/Culture Training
- Delivery of Care Training
- NetHealth - Therapy Software – Practice Management Software
- OnusOne – Web Based, Shared-Risk Employee Compensation Program
- Equipment – Access to Therapy Equipment provided by Innovative Treatment Strategies (ITS)
- Payroll Based Journal Reporting – Quarterly Reports generated and provided to the facility.
- Rock Steady
- The Climb
- Wellness Direction
Rehab Strategies FAQ
- What is Rehab Strategies?
- Rehab Strategies is a rehabilitation contract management and consulting company.
- What can we do for you?
- We will work hand-in-hand with your organization on how best to construct your therapy department. If management or consulting is what your facility needs, Rehab Strategies can also provide expertise in those areas.
- When should I call Rehab Strategies?
- If your facility is struggling with lower census and losing patients to home health or other facilities. If your facility does not feel like the therapy department is providing the highest quality of patient care. If your patients are not achieving maximal outcomes.
Why should we use Rehab Strategies contract therapy versus an
- Rehab Strategies will guarantee your facility a profit. We will free up your internal resources by assuming the recruiting, hiring, training, scheduling and oversight of your therapy team.
What specific services will Rehab Strategies provide?
- Physical, Occupational and Speech therapists with specialties in lymphedema, dementia, and balance disorders. We also provide reporting of clinical outcomes, financial performance and discharge statistics.
Will Rehab Strategies address our facility’s unique needs?
- Rehab Strategies is a boutique provider that will tailor your program for your unique environment. Our model isn’t just for long term care facilities; it can be tailored to fit the needs of hospitals, outpatient centers, skilled nursing facilities, assisted and independent living centers.
How can Rehab Strategies engage our long-term residents?
- Our therapists will utilize a combination of high tech equipment, wellness programming, and restorative programming to achieve the highest level of functioning for your residents. Patients become familiar with the consistency of our therapists and love to be a part of the therapy family while they work to recover strength and health.
How will our residents benefit from your Wellness Program?
- Residents can participate in one-on-one personal training as well as group classes. Our program includes Tai Chi, Pilates and yoga as well as a wide variety of aerobic classes, and our certified athletic trainers specialize in Parkinson’s classes like The Climb, Rock Steady Boxing, Lee Silverman Voice Training and the Loud Program.
How can we contact Rehab Strategies for more information?
- Call Zach Cram at (317) 412-6059 or email at ZCram@RehabStrategies.net
Phone: (317) 887-1600
Toll Free: 1 (877) 60-REHAB